A-Z Manufacturers (Hardscape Products Ltd) |  CAWS Index

View larger image of Kellen Breccia/ Lavaro/ Liscio Paving from Hardscape Products LtdKellen Breccia/ Lavaro/ Liscio Paving

Concrete paving with natural stone surface, from the Kellen collection. These products are designed as a flexible alternative to traditional hard landscaping products. Traditionally laid by hand, or in larger projects a handheld vacuum lifter can be used.Features and benefits:Natural stone aggregate top layer.High quality.Good ratings for freeze-thaw damage and wear, size tolerance, and strength.Sustainable.Can be combined with other finishes in the collection to highlight design features.Available in a variety of textures, finishes, colours and sizes.Breccia:100% natural stone coating.Four grain sizes of aggregate to create a 'seamless' surface, free from sand and pigments.Extremely durable, less prone to general fading.No colour pigments.Etched with high water pressure.Lavaro/ Lavaro Flags:70% natural stone coating. A small amount of UV pigment is used to enhance the colour of the remaining 30%.Single aggregate grain size.Suitable for public spaces where durability and appearance are a priority.Etched with high water pressure.Liscio:100% natural stone coating.Slip resistant flat surface, making this product suitable for use in commercial areas.Four aggregate grain sizes.No colour pigments.Premium ground finish.Certifications:CE marked.Tested to ISO 14001.Certified to standards BS EN 1338, BS EN 1339 and BS EN 1340.Size:Breccia, Lavaro and Liscio Paving: 50–1000 mm width, 100–1000 mm length.Lavaro Flags: 150–500 mm width, 200–600 mm length.Thickness:Breccia, Lavaro and Liscio Paving: 62–145 mm.Lavaro Flags: 45–80 mm.Colour/ Finish:Breccia: Nero, Grigio, Marrone, Rosso, Alpi, Cottrio, Bianco, Tagenta A, Tagenta B, Tagenta C, Tagenta D, Tagenta E, Giallo, Ambrogio, Nerosso Argento, Nemaro Argento, Nero Carborundum, Borgia Argento.Lavaro: Grijs, Zwart, Geel Bruin Genuenceered, Groen, Rood, Paars, Oranje, Geel/ Zwart mix, Rood/ Zwart mix, Havanna Bruin, Grjis/ Rood mix, Zwart/ Grjis 113, Geel, Geel/ Bruin mix, Retro Zwart, Retro Paars, Retro Geel, Wit, Retro Rood.Lavaro Flag Range: Grjis 408, Grjis 402, Grjis 507, Zwart 406, Zwart 407, Zwart 131, Zwart 411, Zwart 511, Zwart 509, Wit 540, Wit 529, Groen/ Zwart 418, Grjis 412, Grjis 530, Geel 413, Geel 553, Grjis 531, Grjis 549, Zwart 815, Rood 425, Zwart 410, Zwart/ Grigio 20, Rood 527.Liscio: Gialpi, Giallo, Marrone, Krypronite, Negri, Perla, Pietra, Nero, Grigio, Bianco, Tagenta A, Tagenta D, Ambrogio, Alpi, Cottrio, Tagenta B, Tagenta E, Tagenta C.Accessories:- Kerb/ Edging system:Various colours available including Zwart/ Grigio 20, Wit 705, Zwart 704, Wit 701, Bont 703, Zwart/ Groen 701, Grijs 712, Zwart 701, GIG, Havana Bruin.Available in a variety of types and sizes. Consult manufacturer's literature for information.- Steps:Various colours available including Bont 703, Wit 701, Wit 705, Zwart/ Groen 701, GIG, Grjis 712, Zwart 704, Zwart/ Grigio 20, Zwart 701, Havana Bruin.Available in various sizes. Consult manufacturer's literature for information.

Concrete paving with natural stone surface, from the Kellen collection. These products are designed as a flexible alternative to traditional hard landscaping products. Traditionally laid by hand, or in larger projects a handheld vacuum lifter can be used.

Features and benefits:

  • Natural stone aggregate top layer.
  • High quality.
  • Good ratings for freeze-thaw damage and wear, size tolerance, and strength.
  • Sustainable.
  • Can be combined with other finishes in the collection to highlight design features.
  • Available in a variety of textures, finishes, colours and sizes.

Breccia:

  • 100% natural stone coating.
  • Four grain sizes of aggregate to create a 'seamless' surface, free from sand and pigments.
  • Extremely durable, less prone to general fading.
  • No colour pigments.
  • Etched with high water pressure.

Lavaro/ Lavaro Flags:

  • 70% natural stone coating. A small amount of UV pigment is used to enhance the colour of the remaining 30%.
  • Single aggregate grain size.
  • Suitable for public spaces where durability and appearance are a priority.
  • Etched with high water pressure.

Liscio:

  • 100% natural stone coating.
  • Slip resistant flat surface, making this product suitable for use in commercial areas.
  • Four aggregate grain sizes.
  • No colour pigments.
  • Premium ground finish.

Certifications:

  • CE marked.
  • Tested to ISO 14001.
  • Certified to standards BS EN 1338, BS EN 1339 and BS EN 1340.

More about Kellen Breccia/ Lavaro/ Liscio Paving:
- Options

Kellen Breccia/ Lavaro/ Liscio Paving
 Manufacturer:
Hardscape Products Ltd.
  -Web:www.hardscape.co.uk.
  -Tel:+44 (0)1204 565500.
  -Product reference:
[Breccia].
[Lavaro].
[Liscio].
 Size:
[ ______ ] - See 'Options' below and insert requirements.
 Thickness:
[ ______ ] - See 'Options' below and insert requirements.
 Colour/ Finish:
[ ______ ] - See 'Options' below and insert requirements.
 Accessories:
[Not required].
[Kerb/ Edging system]. - Produced in the Lavaro finish. See 'Options' below and insert colour, type and size requirements.
[Steps]. - See 'Options' below, and insert colour and size requirements.


top ^

Guidance

for Kellen Breccia/ Lavaro/ Liscio Paving

from Hardscape Products Ltd

More about Kellen Breccia/ Lavaro/ Liscio Paving: - Options

Options

Size:

  • Breccia, Lavaro and Liscio Paving: 50–1000 mm width, 100–1000 mm length.
  • Lavaro Flags: 150–500 mm width, 200–600 mm length.

Thickness:

  • Breccia, Lavaro and Liscio Paving: 62–145 mm.
  • Lavaro Flags: 45–80 mm.

Colour/ Finish:

  • Breccia: Nero, Grigio, Marrone, Rosso, Alpi, Cottrio, Bianco, Tagenta A, Tagenta B, Tagenta C, Tagenta D, Tagenta E, Giallo, Ambrogio, Nerosso Argento, Nemaro Argento, Nero Carborundum, Borgia Argento.
  • Lavaro: Grijs, Zwart, Geel Bruin Genuenceered, Groen, Rood, Paars, Oranje, Geel/ Zwart mix, Rood/ Zwart mix, Havanna Bruin, Grjis/ Rood mix, Zwart/ Grjis 113, Geel, Geel/ Bruin mix, Retro Zwart, Retro Paars, Retro Geel, Wit, Retro Rood.
  • Lavaro Flag Range: Grjis 408, Grjis 402, Grjis 507, Zwart 406, Zwart 407, Zwart 131, Zwart 411, Zwart 511, Zwart 509, Wit 540, Wit 529, Groen/ Zwart 418, Grjis 412, Grjis 530, Geel 413, Geel 553, Grjis 531, Grjis 549, Zwart 815, Rood 425, Zwart 410, Zwart/ Grigio 20, Rood 527.
  • Liscio: Gialpi, Giallo, Marrone, Krypronite, Negri, Perla, Pietra, Nero, Grigio, Bianco, Tagenta A, Tagenta D, Ambrogio, Alpi, Cottrio, Tagenta B, Tagenta E, Tagenta C.

Accessories:

- Kerb/ Edging system:

  • Various colours available including Zwart/ Grigio 20, Wit 705, Zwart 704, Wit 701, Bont 703, Zwart/ Groen 701, Grijs 712, Zwart 701, GIG, Havana Bruin.
  • Available in a variety of types and sizes. Consult manufacturer's literature for information.

- Steps:

  • Various colours available including Bont 703, Wit 701, Wit 705, Zwart/ Groen 701, GIG, Grjis 712, Zwart 704, Zwart/ Grigio 20, Zwart 701, Havana Bruin.
  • Available in various sizes. Consult manufacturer's literature for information.

Further Information

Literature:

RIBA Product Selector

Additional information may be available for Hardscape Products Ltd from ribaproductselector.com.

Contacts:

www.hardscape.co.uk

enq@hardscape.co.uk

T: +44 (0)1204 565500

F: +44 (0)845 260 1749

Drag work item to add to schedule

top ^

 
NBS Plus
NBS Building, online library, 18 December 2017